Thursday 12 February 2015

a little bit of creativity

well here I am 2 days away from leaving home for my New Zealand adventure and still playing catch up I wish I was a very organised person! I've started packing but keep thinking of things I should be doing and things I should be including. anyway yesterday we had our Anglia Textile Works meeting, lovely to see the other girls and catch up with them all. We have a small exhibition coming up at Braintree so all the pieces have been collected ready to hang, it all happens while I am away. here's my contribution, or rather details of my piece, very celtic, worked on hand dyed silk
 
 
 
any way I am going to try to add to my blog while I am away if my ipad will play ball and let me upload my photos - we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that Yvonne. Have a great time in NZ! Look forward to seeing your pics!

    ReplyDelete