Monday 2 February 2015

a winter walk





seen while walking in the woods today lovely winter sunshine but low temperatures have made sure that the ice hasn't melted on the puddles - nice patterns though! It was good to get out in the fresh air
and away from the muddle at home, the boxes of teaching packs and fabrics sent to New Zealand at the beginning of January appear to be 'lost' so I have had to put a contingency plan into action to get enough stuff down under for my classes, not sure yet how its going to pan out, I will have to keep my clothes packing down to a minimum -not an easy task, I have never been very good at travelling light. Thinking about my boxes I just can't imagine where they have got to, they are obviously together somewhere so I just hope they actually appear before I get to my teaching venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment